Regulations & Requirements
Chugach is subject to the authority of the Regulatory Commission of Alaska, which is the State entity that provides oversight of utilities. The set of approved rules and rates that Chugach must follow is called a tariff.
Below are documents that provide useful guidance on some key topics.
- 2015 Electric Service Requirements >
ML&P and Chugach joint version effective August 3, 2015
- General Information Excerpt >
- Generator Excerpt >
- Overhead Service Excerpt >
- Temporary Service Excerpt >
- Electric Facility Clearance Requirements >
- Line Extension Application Form
- Right Tree, Right Place
- What is an easement? >