As a result of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and as a precautionary measure for the safety of our employees, our members and the community, Chugach has closed its lobby to the public until further notice.
Chugach is urging members who are having difficulty making payments due to financial hardships caused by the Coronavirus pandemic to contact our credit department at (907) 563-5060.
In recognition of the significant impact the Coronavirus is having on our community, Chugach has also imposed a temporary moratorium on service disconnections to members having a financial hardship associated with the COVID-19.
Ways to reach Chugach
Members have a variety of tools for paying their bills and staying in touch during this time:
- Call us.
- Our main number in the Member Services department is (907) 563-7366 or toll free (800) 478-7494.
- Our credit department number is (907) 563-5060.
- If you need to pay a bill, you can utilize the My Account member portal, where you can view and pay bills, track usage, and sign up for alerts.
- Pay your bill by phone by calling (907) 762-7803.
- Utilize our payment drop box outside of our building at 5601 Electron Drive.
- Follow Chugach activities on our website www.chugachelectric.com and on Facebook and Twitter.
Serving our members is what we do best at Chugach. Together we will continue that tradition and keep employees, members and the community safe and healthy. For updated information on the Coronavirus, go to www.cdc.gov.